Thursday, January 26, 2012

March for Life Trip to Washington D.C.

A group of 13 teens and 6 adults traveled to Washington D.C. for the March for Life.  See some of our pictures below.  More reactions to the trip will  be posted soon.



Some of the group after our 15 hour bus ride.  Despite the mechanical issues on the trip in, the group was happy to be in DC to show their support of the Right to Life movement!


Congresswoman Jean Schmidt and her sister Jennifer (both parishioners of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton) treated us like family!  We were hosted for a hot breakfast when we arrived in Washington.



The rain didn't stop us!


We heard there were 400,000 people who gathered together to show their support for life!


"I thought that this was an awesome experience. It was really nice knowing that I was a part of something greater than myself and that hopefully I was changing something one step at a time. More importantly I liked how I was doing something that God has called me to do."
-A reflection from one of our students 

No comments:

Post a Comment